Our firm represents victims who have been assaulted, robbed, shot, killed, stabbed or raped in apartment complexes, hotels, motels, office parks, shopping centers, and parking lots. Whenever a person is victimized by criminal activity, our firm inquires whether inadequate security contributed to the victim's injuries:
- Did a property manager inform tenants of ongoing criminal activity?
- Did a property owner provide sufficient security for tenants and visitors to the property?
- Were the walkways, staircases, and parking lots sufficiently illuminated between dusk to dawn?
- Did a perimeter fence enclose the property?
- Were security cameras installed and adequately monitored on the property?
Victims of criminal activity may be emotionally and physically harmed. If you were seriously injured and required hospitalization, you may wonder how you will pay for your medical care. If your injuries prevented you from returning to work, you are rightfully concerned about how your lost wages might affect your ability to pay for your rent, mortgage or other living expenses. Let us review your situation, your rights and your options with you. We can also help you file a claim with the Georgia Crime Victim's Assistance Program.
If you or a loved one has been injured in Georgia because of inadequate security, contact us online or call us at 770-671-1730 to set up a free consultation.